CareersCurrent Available Positions
SENIOR PLANNERS, PLANNERS
CCS is seeking PLANNERS and SENIOR PLANNERS to expand our Port Hope, ON team. Successful candidates can expect to join dedicated and creative professionals that have a passion for community development, creating relationships, and professional growth through collaboration. We are a team of Land Use Planners and Professional Agrologists established in 1993.
PLANNERS will have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience with an Undergraduate degree in Planning and be Candidates for Membership in OPPI.
SENIOR PLANNERS will have a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience and hold a degree in Planning. Preference will be given to candidates who hold a Master in Planning. OPPI membership is required.
We seek candidates with outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills and the proven ability to build strong client, stakeholder and Agency relationships. Senior Planners should have the ability to lead and manage multiple projects concurrently and experience preparing for and providing professional evidence at the Local Planning Appeals Tribunal an asset.
Compensation is competitive and will be based on candidate’s experience and credentials.
Professionals are currently working remotely but we value our in person, collaborative work environment. CCS will entertain a remote/in office blended schedule but candidates should be open to at least part time attendance at our Port Hope offices when it is deemed safe to do so.
At CCS You Will Find:
- Work-life balance is encouraged
- Company events, paid professional days
- Competitive healthcare and benefits packages
- Charitable work/initiatives
- Friendly and collaborative team located in the historic downtown core of Port Hope
- Flexible hours; we can work with successful applicants to agree on a schedule and will consider work from home options combined with attendance at our Port Hope office.
- If you have a specialization in Planning not mentioned but we feel like the right firm for you, apply and we can assess our mutual needs and perhaps tailor a position for you.
- CCS is always looking for talented professionals. Learn more about us at: https://clarkcs.com/
- Applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to Liz Clark: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at CSS
- CCS is committed to the principles of employment equity, inclusiveness, and diversity. Our workplaces strive to provide opportunities based on ability that respects and values differences