CCS has co-ordinated the preparation of Environmental Assessments under the Environmental Assessment Act for municipal projects. We have also prepared the Socio-Economic and Agricultural components of Environmental Assessments coordinated by others.
Examples of experience include:
- Gananoque Public Works Garage (CCS co-ordinated)
- Wilson Island Bridge
- County of Northumberland (CCS prepared the Socio-Economic impact portion)
- TransCanada Pipelines Transco Project
- Brampton to Burlington Gas Pipeline
- TransCanada Pipelines
- Eldorado Nuclear Hexafluoride Refinery
- Hope Township site.